We build competency frameworks that enable the organisation to do two very important things: identify and teach high performance.
Our frameworks are used in many places including Aon, Energis, Arm, AstraZeneca, Cable & Wireless, Innogy and Three.
"Getfeedback's people are customer focused, they really seek to understand what we need and are prepared to engage in our business to understand what we need and why. They have been consistently able to translate robust models in to pragmatic actionable tools that will support and challenge our ways of working."
Janine Hayter, Head of Resourcing & Development, T5
Deciding what good looks like
- Start with your organisation’s values – where is your business going and how do you plan to get there?
- By talking to business leaders, HR and high performers across the organisation, you get absolute clarity over what good performance looks like in your organisation.
- Make sure that the whole business is convinced about what is being done – there are a range of techniques to get everyone behind the new framework.
- Validation is the next step – to make sure that the described behaviours will have a major positive impact on the organisation?
- Finally, translate these behaviours into learnable and measurable levels.
This all adds up to a platform for effective talent management – now to break the good news to the CEO
Know the tool or service you are looking for? Go straight to the Talent Cluster:
Contact us for more information.