Sales Coordinator Role
Crelos is fast developing a reputation for providing Precision Business Psychology across a variety of different business verticals. Historically our client base has largely been built on referrals based on our strong reputation for quality delivery and understanding of client requirements.
As we continue to grow our offering and look to expand our client base the requirement for a new role to support our Sales and Marketing function has been created. Focused on marketing and sales activity we are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our sales team in this people focused position. Providing sales support to our Client Directors and the Marketing Manager this role will be crucial in turning contacts into leads, opportunities and eventually clients.
Warm lead calling will be one of the primary focuses of this role in support of the planned sector focused campaigns alongside more varied support for the general sales process and marketing activity - which will include assisting with proposals and the management of marketing events. Therefore we require an individual in this position who has excellent communication skills - both written and verbal and an appetite for speaking to contacts.
- Mature, considered, good sense of humour, not precious or defensive. Open minded and friendly
- Willing to work independently but must not be averse to working in teams
- The ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and build rapport quickly with people
- Proven communication skills
- PC literate with a working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Database experience and Sage CRM knowledge would be an added advantage.
How to apply
To apply for one of our vacancies please send an email and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to know more about one of our existing vacancies or to speak to us about a potential opportunity not advertised, please give Jane Galvez a call on 01491 845 522.