Dorothea has worked in the field of Leadership Development and Coaching for 19 years and in this time she has amassed extensive and diverse experience. Her projects have included senior team programmes, coaching programmes at executive level, design and implementation of 360 degree projects, in depth assessment projects and facilitated leadership programmes in the UK and internationally.
She has worked in a wide variety of business sectors, e.g. finance, retail, technology, management consultancy, energy, automotive, biotherapy and public sector including local and Central Government.
Dorothea coaches executives in corporate settings usually at Director (Board) or Senior Manager level. Her approach is non-directive and her aim is to support whilst challenging the coachee to provoke new perspectives and therefore a broader and richer range of options. She places a great deal of emphasis on agreeing tangible and specific goals which are made vivid and compelling by agreeing the evidence for progress and achievement along the way.
Education and qualifications
- M.A. Human Resource Management
- Association for Coaching Accredited Coach
- NLP Certified Coach & Master Practitioner (training recognised & accredited by the ICF)
- BPS level A and B accredited in a wide range of psychometric instruments including MBTI, 16PF, CPI and the Hogan Suite
- Accredited in Schroder Model of High Performance Leadership
- Trained in Character Dynamics at Cranfield Management School
- Affiliate of the BPS and member of the BPS Special Coaching Group
- Diploma in Soul Therapy